American Metal Roofs works hard to give Greater Michigan customers a selection of metal roof choices. With our catalog of roofing options, you will be able to find the perfect metal roofing to meet your specific needs. We can help you source classic standing seam metal roof panels, as well as roofs which resemble asphalt roof shingles and other options.
Types of Metal Roofing Options
You can turn to our BBB-accredited and A+ rated Michigan roofing company for help to source just about any residential metal roofing style. Our preferred brand is Classic Metal Roofing Systems by Isaiah Industries. Most of their products are constructed from aluminum alloy, steel, or copper. To give you a better idea of what we have available for roofs and roof framing, check out this list of our roofing options:
- Tile & Stone: If you want a more rustic shingle style, consider installing one that’s modeled after slate roofing tiles. Or go for a more Southwestern feel—with metal shingles designed to look like terracotta tiles.
- Standing Seam Panels: Our standing seam metal roof installers will go over our large selection during your consultation. Our roof framing and metal roof seaming, MI services allow you to create a more durable roof for residential, agricultural, or commercial purposes.
- Shingle & Shakes: We can install metal roofing that is designed to resemble wood shakes. Choose from Oxford Shingle, TimberCreek Shake, Rustic Shingle, Country Manor, and old world cedar shakes.
- Copper Shingles & Panels: We can also help you source copper roofing for your home or business. Copper has a bright, metallic appearance when first installed, but develops an attractive blue-green patina with time.
- Flat Roofs: For our commercial clients, we do also offer options with flat roofs.
Standing Seam Colors
Timber Creek Colors
Flat Roof Colors