Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form or when you contact us for customer support. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information and geographic location.
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
• To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
• To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
• To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
• To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
• With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
• With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, advertising partners, and email service providers.
• With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
• As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
• If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
• With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review, change, or update any of your contact information you have with us by emailing email@example.com or calling 866-763-9117
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at [add contact information].
ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES
By using our website (the “Site”), you and American Metal Roofs, Inc. agree that any controversy, claim, suit, demand, counterclaim, cross claim, or third party complaint, arising out of, or relating to the Site, your use of the Site, a contemplated transaction for services, a credit application, or the parties’ relationship (collectively referred to as “Claim”) and/ or the validity and enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration in Franklin County, Ohio. The agreement to arbitrate is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §1, et seq. and not by any state rule or statute governing arbitration. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive consummation and/or termination of the contemplated transaction. The Parties agree that Claims shall be arbitrated by a single arbitrator on an individual basis and not as a class or mass action. The Parties agree that the arbitrator may not consolidate proceedings of more than one person’s claims. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ARBITRATE A CLASS OR MASS ACTION OR TO A JURY TRIAL. Arbitration shall be administered by either: JAMS Arbitration, Mediation, and ADR Services (www.jamsadr.com) or any other nationally recognized organization that the parties may choose subject to mutual approval. Arbitration shall be administered according to the arbitration service’s then current applicable rules and procedures except the parties expressly waive the applicability of any rule governing class or mass action. You can obtain a copy of the applicable rules by contacting the arbitration organization or visiting its website. Arbitration fees shall be administered according to the arbitration service’s fee schedule and then current applicable rules. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules and shall establish the procedure and scheduling of the arbitration, bearing in mind its expedited nature. The arbitrator shall be governed by the ethical rules of the selected arbitration service, the federal rules of evidence and the governing substantive law in making an award. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on all parties. Any state or federal court having jurisdiction may enter judgment on the arbitrator’s award. To the extent that any part of this agreement is ruled illegal or unenforceable by the arbitrator or any other finder of fact or law, such clause shall be deemed severed and the remaining provision shall survive. IF A DISPUTE IS ARBITRATED ACCORDING TO THIS PROVISION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE: (1) TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES WITH DEALER BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT; (2) THAT YOU GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLAIM AGAINST DEALER, INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL OR CLASS CLAIMS OR OF MASS ACTION CLAIMS; (3) THAT OTHER RIGHTS YOU AND WE MIGHT HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION, FOR EXAMPLE, THE AMOUNT OF DISCOVERY; (4) THAT YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL ON ANY CLAIM, REGARDLESS OF THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION.