Benefits of an American Metal Roof
Made from an alloy which is 98% recycled, Rustic Shingle is the earth-friendly choice in roofing. And its lasting protection will eliminate the need to reroof every few years, saving precious resources.
Rustic Shingle is an investment-grade metal roofing system that provides beauty, protection and increased value for your home. If you look closely at Rustic Shingle, you will see a rugged texture and deep realistic wood grain that replicates wood shake shingles. However, unlike real wood, Rustic Shingle will never split, warp, mold, or rot. With our roof shingles, you will not need routine maintenance or replacement.
Rustic Shingle is available as a Snow Country Roof.
View our Rustic Shingle Metal Roofs in Flint, Detroit, Traverse City, Ann Arbor and all across Michigan.
- Energy Efficient: Can lower summer cooling bills by up to 20%.
- Environmentally Friendly: Made from 98% post-consumer recycled metals.
- Beauty: Available in a variety of colors for a beautiful home.
- Durability: Products will last a lifetime and will not flake or deteriorate.
- Four-Way Interlock System : Interlocking connection system on all four sides of shingle.
- Testing : Passed UL 580, which simulates over 200 mph.
- Passed UL 2218 Class IV: The highest rating for impact resistance.
- Sheds Ice and Snow: Reflected heat from the sun melts ice and snow.
- Safety: Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wild fires or chimneys.
- Maintenance-Free: Will not rust, crack, or rot, and never needs cleaning.
- Easy Installation: Our roof shingles can usually be installed over existing roofs, eliminating costly tear-offs and repairs.
- Resists Streaking and Staining: Ensures a clean, vibrantly colorful roof.
- Impervious To Water Absorption: Will not absorb water and become waterlogged.
- Impervious To Nature: Will not rot or support insect infestation.
The Florida Solar Energy Center has shown that, due to aluminum’s reflection of radiant heat, homes protected by Rustic Shingle have up to 34% less attic heat gain in comparison to homes with standard shingles.